Fish Oil Benefits.
Fish Oil Benefits the heart, the mind and the body.
- Relieves Pain and Inflammation
- Reduction of Cancer like Prostate, Colon and Breast
- Great Skin, Hair and Nails
- Higher Intelligence
- Less Depression
- Lower incidence of ADD and ADHD
- Lowers Cholesterol
- Decreases Inflammation in the arterial walls – Decreases Clots
- Protects against Heart Attack and Stroke
Eating Fish and Prostate Cancer.
Eating fish once or more a week has been shown to reduce the risk of advanced prostate cancer. This risk is reduced even if the person is predisposed to the gene that is a marker for developing the disease. This article is in the April 2009 issue of clinical Cancer Research. The study stated "We detected strong protective associations between increasing intake of long-chain omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids and more advanced prostate cancer," Witte said. "These fatty acids are primarily from dark fish such as salmon.".
Omega 3 and Omega 6
We get too much omega 6 and too little omega 3. We need to increase our intake of omega 3 and decrease omega 6. In a perfect world we could just eat more fish but many natural health professionals are stating that the increase of mercury, pcb’s, and other heavy metals are making fish not that great a choice. Dr Mercola on of the most respected natural health doctor in the world states “studies show that eating fish can potentially expose you to a high degree of contamination with industrial pollutants and toxins like mercury, PCBs, heavy metals and radioactive poisons.”
How to Safely Increase Omega 3 Levels?
Research has brought me to one of the best Fish Oil on the market. This product has all the Fish Oil Benefits you want. Here are some of the reasons that I believe this is the best.
- It is made from a single type of fish – Salmon – Many fish oils are a bunch of different tyoes.
- Has great anti oxidants to keep the oil fresh and free from oxidation
- Has the best kinds of omega 3 –DHA and EPA
- Processing that does not affect the main nutrients
- Very Important – uses a purification process that cleans out any toxins, heavy metals, PCB’s and Of course Mercury.
To Learn More about
Krill Oil May be Better then Fish Oil?
Some argue that krill oil is a better supplement to increase your omega 3 levels. Some of the reason giving include
- Krill Oil is a more renewable food source then fish
- Krill Has more and Better Anti oxidants then fish
- Krill oil has the Good Fats (DHA and EPA) bound to phospholipids whixh make the omega 3 more easily absorbed by the body.
To learn more about
Leaving Fish Oil Benefits page for Fish Oil.
Acai Berry - The Precious Endowment for a Healthy Life!