Source Naturals Krill Oil
Source Naturals Krill Oil is one of the many brands on the market now. Just as all fish oil is not the same; all krill oil is not the same. You should be very cautious about which brand you choose.
Pure Neptune Krill Oil should consist of the following:
- Collected far from heavily populated areas in pristine waters
- Should be caught using International conservation standards
- Use a product tested to be free of heavy metals and Mercury
- Use a Cold extraction Process
To learn more about a product that meets all these standards see
Why Use NKO Krill Oil?
- High in DHA and EPA
- Great Anti Oxidants
- The Omega 3 is bound to Phosphlipids which make it more bio available to the body
The Health Benefits of Omega 3.
- Helps in Learning, Concentration and Memory
- Helps with Diabetes
- Helps Control Cholesterol levels
- Fights the Signs of Aging
- Helps with Recovery after Working Out or Over Doing Yourself
- Helps with Immune System
Why Should We Increase Our Omega 3 Levels?
Sixty Percent of us are Low on omega 3. 20% of us are so low we show none on a blood test. As you can see from the omega 3 benefits from above that we really need to increase our levels. We get way too much Omega 6 and not enough Omega 3. The ratio of Omega 6 to Omega 3 should be around 1:1 and that is what our ancestors received. We get about 20:1 all the way to 50:1 today. So we really need to increase our Omega 3 and decrease our Omega 6.
Two Easy Ways To Increase Your Health.
- Increase Your Omega 3 Levels
- Increase Your Antioxidant Levels
Powerful Anti Oxidants + Omega 3 = Great Health.
Source Naturals Krill Oil is not the only good brand to get to increase our Omega 3. If you do not want to be one of the 60% that are very low in Omega 3 jump on the omega train and get Healthy. To Learn more about just such a product that has every quality on this page and more click
Return to Krill Oil from Source Naturals Krill Oil.