Good Fish Oil.
The following are the qualities needed to make a good fish oil great.
- It should be made form one kind of Fish – not a bunch of fish smashed together. The one I found is made of 100% Salmon
- It should have good anti oxidants to keep the oil fresh and keep it from oxidizing
- Should be processed in such a way as to not affect he nutritional value
- It must be purified to filter out mercury, heavy metals, PCB’s, and other toxins
- Must deliver high concentrations of the good omega 3 fats DHA and EPA
Health Benefits of Increasing Your Omega 3 Levels.
Many health benefits can be achieved by increasing your omega 3 levels using a good fish oil. The number one health benefit of Omega 3 is its Anti Inflammatory properties. Many of our best natural health care providers believe Inflammation is the cause of almost all our big diseases. They say
- Heart disease
- Mood Disorders
can all be attributed to inflammation.
Too Much Omega 6 and not enough Omega 3.
The problem in our diet that causes the inflammation is too much Omega 6. Our processed foods are filled with unhealthy omega 6’s. The over abundance of omega 6 causes chronic inflammation which can lead to one of the diseases mentioned above. So to fight this inflammation you can increase your omega 3 levels and decrease you omega 6 levels. As I stated above I have found an excellent product – To learn more about
I would just like to mention one more item. I have learned through reading and research that Kill oil may be better for increasing your Omega 3 levels. A couple of reasons include
- Krill Oil is a more renewable food source
- Krill Oil contains more and better anti oxidants
- Krill oil has it’s good fats DHA and EPA bound to phospholipids which make them more easily absorbed by the body
To Learn More about
ConclusionLeaving Good Fish Oil page for Fish Oil.
Fish Oil can help with almost all of our big diseases and can really help with many other issues. Krill Oil is said to be better by some natural health care professionals. I have included links to both fish oil and krill oil above – read up on both and make the best decision for your health.